[stylist] Kuell article in Braille Monitor

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue Apr 2 12:16:48 UTC 2013

Hi Donna,

Thanks for your kind words. The ironic thing that has happened since Gary
Wunder asked to use this essay (Tom Scanlon never asked) is that I've been
censured by the president of the NFB of CT for questioning unethical
behavior by her and the board of directors. Although I didn't question the
behavior publicly, I was kicked off the NFB of CT listserve, and resigned as
editor of The Federationist, where I've been the editor for 6 years. The
experience has left a pretty bad taste in my mouth, so to speak.

I had no idea Connecticut ever extended that far. I live on the very Western
edge (I could walk to New York state if I was so inclined) and Scranton is
about an hour and 45 minutes from here. Some day I'll have to catch a bus
and attend one of your book signings.

chris