[stylist] Kuell article in Braille Monitor

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Apr 2 18:15:39 UTC 2013

Chris,
Politics are the same all over. Don't be a whistle-blower, or you'll be
ostracized. I hope you alerted someone on a national level like Mrs. Maurer
about your suspicions. I had an incident myself that left a bad taste in my
mouth, but it didn't have the grandeur of yours. It stings for a long time,
but just remember that they wouldn't have come down on you so hard if you
hadn't been on to something.

We're about 40 miles northwest of Scranton. I think Rt. 6 goes to CT. If you
walk to my book signing, we can share stories about your leg cramps and my
hand cramps. I'm still not sure how to handle the whole autograph thing.
That would have been a good argument for only publishing eBooks. *grin*
Donna