[stylist] Writing and publishing rants

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 19:44:01 UTC 2013

Thanks. We did discuss this type of writing during university, though
since my program was creative writing, we never discussed it in depth.
Will have to check these links out.

Bridgit
Message: 18
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 10:09:16 -0400
From: "Lynda Lambert" <llambert at zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [stylist] Writing and Publishing rants

Attn:  Eve and Bridgit, and anyone else who wants to bitch about
something in a writing called a Rant:

Here are two I am aware of:

http://www.rant.com

http://www.rant.net

If you go to bing or google, I am sure you will find more - this will
get you started. I think I am going to write a RANT - it's been on the
back burner for a long time. I have done a couple of poems that were
RANTs in disguise, so maybe one of these days I will do a full blown
RANT. But not today. I danced for an hour doing Zumba so I am in much
too good of a mood for ranting at the moment. haha

Lynda