[stylist] Writing and Publishing rants

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sat Apr 6 22:08:47 UTC 2013

Lynda,
Great! Thanks.
Jackie

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Lambert
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 7:09 AM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] Writing and Publishing rants

Attn:  Eve and Bridgit, and anyone else who wants to bitch about something
in a writing called a Rant:

Here are two I am aware of:

http://www.rant.com

http://www.rant.net

If you go to bing or google, I am sure you will find more - this will get
you started.
I think I am going to write a RANT - it's been on the back burner for a long
time.
I have done a couple of poems that were RANTs in disguise, so maybe one of
these days I will do a full blown RANT. But not today. I danced for an hour
doing Zumba so I am in much too good of a mood for ranting at the moment.
haha

Lynda