[stylist] My thoughts Kuell Monitor article

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 20:04:50 UTC 2013

Eve,

You make a good point: religion is often brought up on this list whether
in writing or simple posts, and no one ever seems bothered by it. I have
no problem if people want to discuss religious beliefs, but you bring up
an interesting point. We can share opinions and ideas about religion but
not on other philosophical views?

Okay, before I get a post saying this is in deed not true, I'm just
making a point for discussion. And like Chris said, at this point, the
initial reasoning for this thread should probably be dropped, and we
should all move on. I think the posts that have branched off from this
discussion are great, but the original thread is probably going to lead
no where pretty soon.

Bridgit
Message: 4