[stylist] Book

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Apr 6 21:17:51 UTC 2013

Lynda,
One of the first things that Rich did when he started to use my computer was
to look up my old recordings. My second CD , Harvest, a collection of songs
about faith which was never for sale online, was being marketed by someone
out in western Pennsylvania as a rare recording -- only $50. I wanted to
post a note saying that anyone who was interested could have an entire box
of them for that.

People are not that observant, however. I know people who have bragged about
buying things used online -- and at our local auctions, for that matter --
for more than they would have had to pay for new.
Donna