[stylist] The passing of Mark Marvel of Blind Ambitions Groups

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 6 21:18:11 UTC 2013

Kyle,
What is blind ambitions magazine?
Where do I get it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle woodard
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:51 PM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] The passing of Mark Marvel of Blind Ambitions Groups

Hi Cheryl, I too am very sad at the passing of Mark Marvel. As are the rest
of the BAM and BAG team. I have not only been his friend but have been
working with him on his dream of Blind Ambitions Groups and Blind Ambitions
Magazine for the past year now. We are all sad at Blind Ambitions Magazine
at his passing however we are still going to keep working hard to achieve
Marks dream even if he can't be here to see it come to fruition. The world
truly lost a Marvel today Mark.

Respectfully,

Kyle Woodard

--
Wallace Kyle Woodard IV
Independent Associate for Pre Paid Legal Services