[stylist] newest poem

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Apr 19 22:25:47 UTC 2013

Kyle,
Thank you for your considered explanation of the "not about" items in your
poem. It makes sense to me, and I did think that was what your poem was
about. I guess I felt unfinished after the many examples, wanting a punch
line of sorts.
Your rationale for how your writing is evolving is totally in line with what
is considered good poetry in this modern time.
I seem to be almost too literal for much post modern poetry that I don't get
in the first two or three readings. I give you credit, yours is very
accessible. I will read it again and think about the ending more in depth.
Keep on sharing. Very interesting stuff.