[stylist] color/rainbow prompt response

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Apr 6 21:49:22 UTC 2013

OK, Jackie, you are so honest and forthright in your posts. I just love you
and wish I lived near  you so we could talk and get together. You are an
amazing woman!
And, I do swear - and sometimes a lot. After all, I am still the woman in
black leathers riding my bike in a cold spring storm, screaming down the
highways of Pennsylvania mountains.

Actually, I am planning to write a RANT on blindness - now that I think
about it.

Lynda