[stylist] Writers' Division Monthly Telephone Gathering- April: topic is Self-Publishing (by those who are doing it)

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Apr 8 02:52:07 UTC 2013

Dear Division &/or STYLIST Member:

RE: April's topic is all about Self-Publishing, presented by members who are
doing it!

Date of Gathering: Sunday April 28th

Time: 8:30 PM ET, 7:30 PM CT, 6:30 PM MT, 5:30 PM PT

Phone#: 1-218-339-4300

Access code: 568839Pound

Come and interact with several of our Division members who have self
published, or now are engaged in this form of publishing. Learn about ins
and outs of using such venues as Amizon, Lulu, Smash words, and others. Self
publishing has become an accepted and widely used form of getting your
writing out there! As we have learned from past monthly telephone
gatherings, hearing it from book agents, successful writers and academics,
self publishing can not only be a method to establish a successful
publishing track-record with an eye to stepping up to a brick & morter
publisher, but it can be a publishing end in itself.

If you have self published come and share your experience. If you are
looking to self publish, come and learn. (This all will be recorded.)

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee