[stylist] A new member

tfurban22 at gmail.com tfurban22 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:07:34 UTC 2013

Hello all!

I have just joined this list after a person on the writers-chat pointed it
out to me.  I'm excited for what I can learn on this list to help with my
own writing.  I would really love someone to write stories or exchange ideas
with.  It is true I posted this request on the writers-chat list, but I was
informed that it may've been the wrong list to post it on.  That explains
why I haven't heard from anyone lol!

My name is Tessa and I am seeking a writing partner; someone to write with
for fun and of course I am open to other aspirations.  Someone to exchange
story ideas, plots, character development and even create a story together.

Genres that I am good at writing for are romance, drama, crime, angst and
Christian writing is something I'd like to try.

I started writing about ten years ago using a sect of writing called fan
fiction.  That is a sect that you take characters from existing TV shows,
movies, books and musicals and you write stories based on those characters
from the book, TV show. etc.

My strong suit is character development, plot ideas along with dialogue and
I'm sure others however I cannot think of them at the moment lol.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me.

A bit about me: I'm 28, blind and I live in Florida.  I work at a medical
office a job I am very blessed to have and that I love.  I'm a pretty laid
back person.  Would for sure love someone to write with and motivate one
another.

I look forward and hope to hear from you,

Have a great day and God bless,

Tessa