[stylist] Writing prompt

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 05:26:12 UTC 2013

Kind of a cute story, gave me a chuckle. I like the message relayed, but
have trouble with Fae wearing cowboy hats. It's okay though as it fits what
it is meant to be I think. I must tell you that it reminded my of college.
I went to Idaho State University. You may know, as so many people do, that
one of the professors at ISU is the world's foremost expert authority of
BigFoot. I can't remember his name at the moment, but he has been on tv a
lot like on the History Channel and such. Just came to mind from your
story. Thanks for the share. Blessed Be. Eve