[stylist] Comments on One night story

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 19:12:46 UTC 2013

Donna,

I didn't mean a more descriptive sex scene, I just simply think a more
creative way can be found to describe what Tessa did. More creative
language can be used, but this doesn't mean a more descriptive scene.

I actually don't like a lot of gratuitous sex scenes especially since
it's usually very cliché. I think this is my biggest problem with sex
scenes, the cliché language and descriptions. And is it always
necessary? I'm not against it and have written sex scenes myself, but I
try to avoid the cliché, cheesy descriptions usually relied upon.

Bridgit

Message: 6