[stylist] Donna and Bridget

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 17:49:55 UTC 2013

Again, I want to thank you for reading Raven. It is a very special piece to
me and will be the first in the collection. I took your suggestions and
reread to see why I had done what I did or if the issues were oversights. I
made the needed corrections as well. The word upon, being repeated like
that especially, was unnerving. I do not know why I had never noticed it
before. There was no purpose in it. It just shows why it is so important
for us all to share our work. We are too close to the pieces and so it is
too easy to miss obvious problems. I think that when I have the collection
complete, perhaps rather than just list references to the old myths, I
could write something up explaining some of them and their origins.
Hopefully that would help in clearing up the confusion with some of the
actions and whatever that are barely mentioned or referred to. ;) Eve