[stylist] fantasy prompt

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Apr 18 18:54:40 UTC 2013

Hi Eve,
Block quote and block quote end are digital-age ways of signifying a
quotation, especially a longer one. I don't think I would have needed it
here, but it's habit. You'll see it online; I don't think it's considered
proper for academic papers.

What is it you never learned? I must have missed something, but I think you
came to the list while I was away, so I missed your introduction. I never
used a computer till 2005   but I had a literal and figurative "crash
course" during the first couple of years. I taught myself Braille after
college; I never got good at it, but it was a life-saver for the 20 years I
lived alone before getting married and is still indispensable today, despite
my carpal tunnel syndrome.
Blessings,
Donna