[stylist] fantasy prompt

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 01:34:55 UTC 2013

Shaun, Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed.   Donna, ;) What I never learned
was how to write. I never took any writing or poetry classes. I was a
visual artist (mostly painting and charcoal) and then finally got my degree
in social work. I have always written, but never learned how to do things
correctly; like punctuation and all the 'how to's'. I also never learned
about poetry; reading or writing, so I have a lot of catching up to do now.
Actually, if it wasn't for this computer, I would be totally illiterate
now. I don't know Braille very well either. I started learning it and loved
it, but due to conditions I had no control over, my education stopped. I
love learning how to write poetry and such and love that you guys share
your knowledge. Thank you all. Blessed Be. Eve