[stylist] poetry question

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 03:43:44 UTC 2013

Hi Robert,
I really appreciate you taking the time to read my poem.  I agree
that it doesn't quite flow.  Tomorrow I will take a better look
at the division of the lines (maybe the one that has 27 lines can
be divided.) I think if it flows better people would like it more
and I have a better chance of my submission being accepted.
Thanks again.
Vejas