[stylist] poetry question

Myrna kajuncutie926 at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 03:49:49 UTC 2013

Hi Vejas
I agree with Robert and his thoughts on line lengths. Rewording them or as you making the one line into two would work. And you are right I think about it being more likely to be accepted for submission then.
And I do love the message within these lines. Very well expressed.
Myrna

Sent from my iPhone