[stylist] poetry question

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Apr 22 02:21:07 UTC 2013

Vejas, I think, as others have suggested, that you may want to look into
doing this as a prose poem.  You could also make it an open verse poem by
evening out the syllables in each line.  I did see a few words that you
could add or take out, depending on the line.  But I won't give you
specifics at this time.  You look it over and see if you can keep the
content while evening out syllable count.
Barbara

Writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down.--Robert Frost