[stylist] fantasy prompt

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 03:55:45 UTC 2013

Donna, You bring up a good point. I own just about every type of
publication that is Harry Potter and had read the books many many times
while I was still able. The first time I was listening to the NLS versions
I was shocked to find the mistakes and dialogue changes. I have always
wondered about the Braille copies. Are they like the audio copies or like
the printed books? There is a big difference and the mistakes I found,
actually affect the story for us true followers. Mainly I am speaking of
Incantado. The NLS version had the people coming out of the wand in the
wrong order and the dialogue was changed. This is an important part as it
is explained later and comes up again and again. )0( Eve