[stylist] After You Publish: Anyone Have Promo Advice?

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Apr 29 15:39:45 UTC 2013

You can get a lot of great information on www.writersdigest.com and you can
find more sites on-line.
Basically, promotion begins well before the book has been written - it is
something you so constantly throughout the process.
It is a full time  job, and has to be given a lot of attention, just as you
would if you were working a full time job.
You have to figure out what your goals are up front - what exactly do you
wish to accomplish? Once you can articulate that, then you can begin the
path to get you there.
Lynda