[stylist] Last night

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Apr 29 17:50:30 UTC 2013

    Hi to everyone who showed up at last night's teleconference on
self-publishing. Those of you who were around late may have wondered what
happened to me. I have no idea what happened, but all of a sudden, I got a
busy signal. I thought maybe the batteries were going, so I didn't try to
call back. I'm sorry we didn't get to hear from Justin; he's been at this a
while and has taken a slightly different path. It was a great meeting. I had
no idea that we had so many published authors and so many with multiple
books.
Donna

-- The Heart of Applebutter Hill, a novel on a mission:
DonnaWHill.com

Read Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://suite101 <http://suite101.com/donna-w-hill> .com/donna-w-hill

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374