[stylist] After you publish, anyone have promo advice

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 15:57:41 UTC 2013

Rebekah,

First, I like how you spell your name, grin.

Second, I don't think there's necessarily *blind-friendly* ways in which
to promote and advertise. You just do what is available, working with
current options that are accessible. Whether it be online, publications,
working with others, etc. just discover what works for you.

Nowadays, it's vital to have an online presence, which it seems you are
developing. Word of mouth goes a long way. Also try finding local
businesses that will allow you to promote your work. Book stores,
libraries, pubs, coffee shops, farmer's markets, literary groups- see if
anyone is willing to let you promote your book, even do a reading for
the public, They may allow you to sell the book at their establishment.

Create a Facebook page and Twitter account along with your website. The
link to the website can be placed on FB and Twitter. Hell, use Linked In
too. Anything online is recommended these days.

Bridgit
Message: 3