[stylist] Back from vacation, finished editing a novel, and new troubles

April Brown aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 19:23:46 UTC 2013

Hi Robert Leslie Newman,

    I don't yet use a white cane.  I do have a wooden one for my hip and
knees.  That's on my list of questions for my appointment on August 12.  I
have decided to take my wooden cane in any similar conditions until I have
had mobility training.  It's only been three months of getting the help I
need started.  I did send my occupational therapist an email with what
happened, and expect her to be working on it.

Hi Bridgit Pollpeter,

     Yes, I am looking in to getting one.  That experience really upset me.
Not only is it dangerous for me, it's dangerous for others.  At home, I'm
mostly okay.  Out and about, not so much.  My wooden cane will have to do
until I can get mobility training.

     And yes, I do intend to reply to the long email you sent.  I received
it right before we left on the first part of the vacation.

Hi Bill Outman,

      That sounds interesting.  Glasses that vibrate might be good for me,
since I have hearing loss as well.  I'll check into them.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.