[stylist] Help check spelling and if missed a name

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 18:43:32 UTC 2013

I'm announcing division and Stylist members published in the recent
Behind Our Eyes anthology for the summer S & S issue. Since I still have
found nothing about it on the BOE website or when I Google it, I'm
asking for your assistance. Please let me know if I've missed someone,
and if any spelling is incorrect, please let me know. Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style

Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Myrna Badgerow
Donna Hill