[stylist] Submission services?

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Fri Aug 16 15:20:48 UTC 2013

Linda and Chris,
I've actually tried using this service, and I'm sorry to say it's a
scam. First of all, they don't actually handpick their customers. They
don't have a jury  who decides which writers to sign up for their
services. They base that on who signs up for their newsletter. So
clearly, the statement about the jury is misleading. they have a panel
of judges who decide whether a particular piece can be submitted to a
publisher or literary magazine, but they'll gladly take on anyone as
long as the person will pay.
Also, they don't necessary submit to great publishers or magazines.
They submit mostly to contests.
Lastly, they hike up the prices after you subscribe to their services,
and they do so without much warning.
I subscribed to their service once, and I cant' say I recommend them. Sorry.
I agree though, the concept is a good one.

All Best,
Bernadetta