[stylist] Submission services?

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Aug 16 15:36:36 UTC 2013

I will let you know what I find out. I did send in three samples to their
jury process - and should hear back after the jury does the selections later
this month.
It was FREE to do that , so I gave it a shot.  BTW, it has  to be three
samples of things that have not been published in print or on line.
I noticed they do run some competitions at various times during the year,
with very good prize money. For that, there is only a "donation" fee, and
they suggest only a couple of dollars for the jury fee. That is very
reasonable. I have no problem with jury fees - any credible visual artist is
accustomed to paying them for just about any good show they enter.  I
suppose it is the same with the writing contests who offer significant prize
money too, for their winners.

I thought maybe someone here might have used this service - we'll see.   I
also noticed they do offer a web building service for "writers."  They post
the fees  structure for that on their site as well - I have read it there -
it starts at $299. and goes up to over a thousand dollars for different
levels of their services and site building.

L.