[stylist] Typo

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:25:16 UTC 2013

Lynda,

I apologize for this. The correction has been made in your memoir to be
published in Slate & Style, as pointed out by yourself. I'm sorry the
misspelling went unnoticed in the anthology. As it states, I didn't edit
the anthology and compiled each winning selection as it was submitted
for the contest, and while I did make all the formatting uniform and did
check titles and author names, I failed to catch this mistake. Not sure
where the misspelling happened, but again, sorry.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style

Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis