[stylist] 2013 NFB Writers' contest anthology

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:34:51 UTC 2013

If you have not received an email copy of the anthology but should have,
please contact me at bpollpeter at hotmail.com.

FYI, the Braille formats haven't mailed yet. If you haven't received a
Braille copy at the end of two weeks, and this is your chosen format,
contact me via email at that point.

We are updating the subscribtion list, so please bear with us.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style

Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis