[stylist] Black History month- A poem

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 2 21:54:29 UTC 2013

I like the simplicity of this poem and how it draws you in. There's so
much beauty in simplicity and yet simplicity can be very powerful. It
also has a relatability factor. It's not just speaking to one race, one
culture, one gender.

What type of a poem is this? Poetry is not my forte, and perhaps you can
also let us know what form a particular poem is when posting it.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 7