[stylist] Our new Med Center commercial

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 21:53:29 UTC 2013

A few years ago, I was a part of a press conference after the NE Med
Center's new diabetes clinic was built. I, along with my endo, were
interviewed. This caught the attention of the Nebraska Medical Center's
marketing department, and they featured me in its 1001 Publication. This
led to participating in one of their advertising campaigns in which I
was picked up in a town car, escorted to a sound studio, sent to hair
and make-up and wardrobe and filmed television and radio commercials.
This is how I gained attention from the Omaha World Herald who hired me
to blog for its Live Well Website, and I have had the opportunity to do
public speaking engagements around Omaha because of this. A couple of
months ago, they asked to do an updated story since I have now had
Declan. We recently were interviewed and filmed at our house about the
experience. I'm posting the You Tube link with the commercial.

Declan is of course the break-out star, grin. There are shots of me
rocking him and Declan and I at his changing table along with the three
of us, Declan, Ross and me, being interviewed. When you hear a talking
device measuring, it's a shot of Ross measuring milk for bottles. And
FYI, Declan is wearing a long-sleeve t-shirt with a penguin and it says
Daddy's Buddy, and he has denim pants on with penguins on the cuffs. You
will hear him talking too, smile. Something he does a lot of these days
along with laughing, grin.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncd4e4ZE2x8

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis