[stylist] Quote to ponder - taken to another level

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Feb 8 22:49:06 UTC 2013

Amen to this, Robert. Another way of looking at it is asking the teacher how
they would feel if their child came home saying, "Hey, Mom, I don't have to
learn to read! My teachers says I'm such a good listener, that I can just
have audio books!"

They know it isn't equivalent to print literacy, but audio is cheaper by a
country mile. I like how the law says that Braille is to be assumed the
reading method of choice, but the regs effectively vanquish that little
clause.
Donna