[stylist] To ponder- taken to another level

Aine Kelly-Costello ainekc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 09:33:48 UTC 2013

Bridget,

Oh I totally agree. I'm not saying screenreaders don't work for
editting, only that it's sometimes easy to miss things more than
I would if reading the whole thing in Braille. Having said that,
the only times I really do edit primarily with Braille are when
writing something in Spanish or with poetry. I use my
BrailleNote's synthesizer a lot for reading for pleasure and it
doesn't bother me at all :)

Re the sighted vs blind thing, I'm not sure. I know my concepts
of structure for projects are not always exactly spot on, but I
definitely know to look for things like whether fonts on headings
are working, whether the paragraph spacing is consistent etc etc.

Aine