[stylist] my response to chris's prompt: re-post

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 04:07:53 UTC 2013

 Hi,
I sent my prompt in on Friday, but I'm not sure whether anyone
got it.  I'm thinking that possibly my subject of "my short
story" wasn't very clear, since it was right in the middle of
other threads.  Or maybe my story's just too long (1556 words).
Here it is again, with spelling corrections, in case anyone still
wants to look at it.
I'd really appreciate your feedback on it, and I want to say
thank you to anyone who looks at it.  I'm sorry if there were any
problems.
Thanks.
Vejas