[stylist] Chris's prompt

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:49:31 UTC 2013

Shawn, You have aged yourself very well and though you remember the line
you have the wrong song. It came a little later with the birth of MTV. The
correct song is Video Killed The Radio Stars by the Buggles.  Trivia: This
was the first video ever played on MTV back when they used to play music.
;) Eve

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:29 AM, Jacobson, Shawn D <Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov