[stylist] Vejas - prompt response

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:58:46 UTC 2013

Hi Chris,
Thanks so much for commenting on my story.  I will deffinetly
take your suggesttions.
Yes, that makes perfect sense that if I don't comment on other
peoples' writings, they may not want to do it on mine.  I'm
really sorry, and I'm going to try to write critiques-I may not
be great at doing them, but I'll get practice.
Thanks again.
Vejas