[stylist] Writing prompt (brown winter).

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:12:19 UTC 2013

Shawn, I like where this is going, but I got lost on the way. (perhaps I
was traveling somewhere else haha).   Well, what I was having trouble with
was the timeline. First I was thinking it was present time, then you talked
of coming Christmas, then you mention Winter, then November. I'm lost. You
do know that Winter does not start until Winter Solstice right? That's in
December. I like the message, just wish I could understand the time or that
there was some reference making it understandable as a time leap or
something. I hope you understand what I am so poorly trying to say. Eve

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Jacobson, Shawn D <Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov