[stylist] Writing prompt (brown winter).

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 22:39:53 UTC 2013

Shawn,

Perhaps you should take a trip to my house, where the brown is currently
buried under 24 inches of fresh snow.

To be honest, I'm not sure that this poem works for me. The line from the
Momma's and Poppa's song places it in fall, as does your november goes on
and on line. But then you wish that the winter was gone, even though it
hasn't arrived yet. Maybe it's just me.

Thanks for participating.

chris