[stylist] To ponder- taken to another level

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Feb 12 02:08:40 UTC 2013

Anita,
I think you've really hit on something here. I have had a hard time ignoring
the light perception, and years ago when I had more vision, it was so often
unreliable, but I kept looking. I honestly do better at night with the
lights off, because I tune in to my other senses. I don't expect to see in
the dark, because I never did. So, I don't get distracted by an unreliable
sense, and I'm less likely to bang my shin on a coffee table. I also think,
when we live with other people, we have to be more conscious of what might
have changed. If you're near a door or a table with chairs, it's not a bad
idea to assume that things might have changed since you were there last.
Donna
Donna