[stylist] Brown winter poem

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:13:45 UTC 2013

SHWN, I AGREE WITH CHRIS, ESPECIALLY SEEING YOUR RESPONSE. I LIKE THAT IT
HAS A LARGER MEANING OF TIME AND THINK THAT IF YOU REFLECT ON IT A BIT YOU
WILL FIND A WAY TO GIVE THE READER THE UNDERSTANDING NEEDED TO SEE THAT
TIME JUMP. YOU EXPLANATION OF WHAT YOU WERE STRIVING FOR JUST MAKES ME LIKE
IT MORE AND ALSO MAKES ME WANT MORE FROM IT. EVE