[stylist] Song writing prompt

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Feb 12 21:42:36 UTC 2013

Bridgit,
This is very powerful. Sorry, I didn't get to it earlier. I have no
particular advice other than to hang onto this. You could flesh it out at
some other time into an article or short story, perhaps sometime in the
future when you have a different perspective of which this is a part; there
are plenty of parents who have lived through similar experiences who haven't
the verbal skills that you do to express the realities. I don't know what to
call this. Is it a poem? It feels like a poem to me, so raw and present with
emotion. I particularly like this line, "I will shatter this moment and
throw it into the winds." It shows your deep strength and tenacity.
Donna