[stylist] CK prompt response

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Feb 13 19:54:03 UTC 2013

Chris, well this might really blow your mind - are you ready to hear this?

How about a rock-n-roll, very aggressive,  wild  woman on a motorcycle?

 Until I lost my sight, 5 years ago, I was in black leathers and out riding
my "bike," meeting up with other biker chicks from different cities around
where I live - and riding all day long. My students were absolutely stunned
when they first realized I had a super  customized hot and fast bike - one
year  I bought myself a birthday present - Cobra Drag Pipes - and a violet
Memphis Shade for my Blue Dragon - sure surprised my husband when he came
home and I told him I had those things ordered. He didn't believe me,
really.

My bike is the "Blue Dragon" - the dragon's turquoise head faces me on the
tank, and it's body and tail encircle around the entire bike - along with
several JAGUARS racing with  it - and the tail of my dragon ends on the back
fender. If you really pay attention, you'll see that the dragons tail has
ensnared one of the Jaguars and is killing it. At night, I have neon lights
that snine down on to the ground, from the bike. When at a red light, at
night, I would often flick on that neon lighting and entertain the cars
around me on the highway - they loved it.  When riding through Amish
country, where I live, the Amish school teachers would wave to me as I went
by.  My Dragon has won "best of show" at some biker shows.  And, yes, I am a
tree-hugger, incesnse burning, wild woman!  I still have my bike - but we
cannot spend the days together any longer.  I did try to convince my
mobility trainer that I could see well enough at night to ride - but she
tested me, and then gave me the sad news.  Some nights I stand there by the
road, and I think, for sure, I could ride that night. Riding  my bike down
the road on a dark night was like  an exquisite dance with a powerful
partner on the dance floor.   I started working on that prompt today, with
lyrics, and I am writing about my romance with my Blue Dragon.

Lynda