[stylist] Prompt_When we dance together

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Feb 16 05:36:38 UTC 2013

You do such a great job with the pantoum!
I must confess, I have no appreciation for your subject here, because I've
only ridden on a cycle once and I'm scared to death of the raucous things.
I hope you now get to ride behind someone else on one or that you soon shall
find something else to give you that thrill.  I'm so glad, though, that you
have the memories to fall back on, though at times they can make you a
little sad.

The whole time I was reading that poem, I was so nervous.  LOL!

Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg