[stylist] Music

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 20:06:27 UTC 2013

Great band.

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Bridgit
Pollpeter
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 3:02 PM
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Subject: [stylist] Music

I'm not a country fan, but I actually like bluegrass music. Appalachian
music is really good. One of my favorite bands right now is Mumford and
Sons, which is a mix of folksy rock and bluegrass.

I have a pretty eclectic sense of music. I enjoy classical, which I grew up
dancing too for ballet especially Pointe. It can be relaxing or inspiring
especially when writing.

I love rock like Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins, Offspring and Marilyn
Manson. But I also like indie, emo stuff and folksy rock like the Lunineers,
which is another one of my favorite current bands, and Snow Patrol is
awesome, and I saw them in concert.

Then there's rap and hip-hop. My generation grew up with this genre, so yes,
I do like it. Jay-Z, Kanye West, Ludacris and Pitbull. Justin Timberlake and
Bruno Mars are two of my absolute favorite R & B/Pop musicians. They have
great voices especially Bruno Mars. And Alicia Keys is amazing too.

Some other bands I really like: The Black Keys, The Foo Fighters, The
Imagine Dragons, Metallica, Maroon Five, ColdPlay, Adele, Christina Agulera,
The Black-eyed Peas, anything Broadway especially Les Mis, Phantom, Wicked
and Lion King. Back in high school, I played Eponine from Les Mis and
Christine in Phantom in a Broadway review show. And nowadays lullabys are
often played around the house, smile.

Bridgit
Message: 4