[stylist] Working in blindness field

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 18 14:52:33 UTC 2013

Justin,
I like your goal - set it and move towards it - things will open up as you
go towards your goal. Set your goal and that is your "Plan A" - and go for
it.

My best advice is to become friends with your professors in college - I am
not sure if you are in college or not at this time. But, I can assure you
that your professors will be your very best allies in achieving your goal.
Particularly if you are passionate about the research aspect - all
professors do research as that is an enormous part of their pursuit of the
tenure track position.

Be a thoroughbred horse - when that horse is running a race, it never looks
back - never look back, but keep your eyes focused on your career goal - you
will be what you have set your mind to be.

Lynda