[stylist] Sneak peak at tomorrow!

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Feb 19 22:44:03 UTC 2013

Hi Friends,
Just wanted to let you know that Jerry Whittle, who recently retired from
teaching Braille at Louisiana Center for the Blind just contacted me with
his good news. His first novel Slingshot will be available for download
tomorrow on Amazon. I don't have the URL yet, but I couldn't wait to start
spreading the word. It's about baseball and romance. Jerry, for those of you
who don't know him, is widely believed to be the finest Braille teacher
ever. I had several Moms sing his praises when I was doing my Braille
literacy series. He's also a playwright, but this is his first novel.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:

http://suite101.com/donna-w-hill

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374