[stylist] Self-publishing

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 2 11:30:16 UTC 2013

I had many of the same qualms about self publishing, and at present still
have only done ebooks.

My method was to research, do Google searches for both ebooks and print on
demand, as well as recommendations.

Remember to be very careful about your rights.  Most ebook and POD
publishers allow you to keep all rights, but it's something not to be taken
for granted.  Also take into consideration the cost to you.  You probably
won't make a lot of money, especially on your first title, and it would make
little sense to spend $1000, when you might only make $500.Like everything
else for sale it is supply and demand, and it often depends on what is out
there in your category, and how much time, energy and resources you can put
out for publicity.

Believe me, I can understand your hesitancy, and only you can make that
final step.

Happy writing to all,
Phyllis