[stylist] Morning Hour

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Jan 2 18:31:17 UTC 2013

Lynda,
This is a poem of mindful contrasts. From the starkly cold inside to the icy
outside and the life in both, the little bird outside, the blizzard of words
inside. So apt for finally making that blizzard achieve a higher purpose.
The transition in the last three lines caused a disconnect in me from the
present to historical time. It gives a different perspective to a wonderful
poem. A bouquet of words is a thought to remember.

Just an aside, I am glad I live in Arizona.
Jackie