[stylist] Small introduction

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:48:50 UTC 2013

Ashley,

Welcome to Stylist. All writers and lovers of writing are welcome to
this group, grin. We have creative writers, PR writers, editors, web
writers, technical writers and more. We vary from those who write
professionally, to those who are published to those who merely write for
their own pleasure.

My name is Bridgit, and I dwell in Omaha, Nebraska. I just celebrated my
seven-year wedding anniversary on January first, and my husband, Ross,
and I welcomed our son Declan on August 29, 2012.

I have my BFA in creative writing. My concentration was creative
nonfiction, but I also write fiction. And I've always been a voracious
reader! I love, love, love fantasy. Since the first grade, I've had a
love for the genre. Oddly, I don't write much fantasy, but I would like
to do more of it.

We appreciate another member to the list. Stylist has a broad purpose.
We discuss everything from types of writing, to rules and styles of
writing, to critiqueing each others work, to providing information about
accessibility with programs, products and material for writing, and
sometimes we just update each other on our lives, smile.

Welcome, again, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 8