[stylist] January's monthly lesson

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:58:15 UTC 2013

No, of course, if anyone feels it's worth keeping, by all means copy and
paste it. I'm glad I can be of any help. And it was quite fun to do,
smile.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 3